I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet. -- Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

20 May 2012

I REALLY Should Be...But Let's Etsy!

Emma Block
It can be so annoying when "REAL Life" needs to be attended to-as impressive a juggler as I am there are times I must pay attention to reality and move out of my favorite sandboxes...Tumblr, Pinterest, Ravelry, Blog Hopping through all my favorite Blogs...these all have to be put on the shelf, there are only 24 hours in a day and at some point even I need to shut the laptop off,though I am learning to knit, read and Pin all at the same time!!

Pink Pagoda
So, I have tried my very best to stay out of the Etsy world.  I have sat on my hands to avoid the itch to click in-- of course I have strolled through now and again, but just a hop in and out, not to stay and play!  Lovely temptations through Pinterest and Tumblr and many favorite Blogs, however, have forced me to click a link, or twelve, and before I knew it...I'm in Etsy World!  I Found so many things to love-Bags...


Savannah Jack's

Jewelry...


Savannah Jack's
Artists to admire...

Amber Alexander
Pink Pagoda

Style to Swoon Over...


Devon Baer Designs









 Illustrators who Inspire...


Emma Block



Emma Kisstina


Totes to Carry Off, Sandals to Sink My Toes Into...








Francesca Joy



  Painted Furniture to Fill a Space...

Meredith Brooks


...and I  Love visiting some of my favorites such as Pink Pagoda, PVE Design and Devon Baer Designs    ...


PVE Design

These are just some quick Etsy Crushes I have right now---I know!!! I should be...but come on Let's ETSY!


Emma Kisstina