I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet. -- Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

27 December 2008

What's Today?-Turning the Page, 2009 Calendars


"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."
- A.A. Milne

I am not a fan of New Year's as a holiday. Honestly I feel the same way about New Year's as I do about Birthdays-Do I need to celebrate that another year of my life has flown by?


What I do love about New Year's is that it gives us all a clean slate. Turn the page and you have 12 brand spanking new months to get it right. That is probably why I love calendar shopping. I live in a deadline driven world so a calendar is essential. I have them everywhere and I still never know what day it is!




Vickerey








fredflare

Searching out the calendars that will surround me for 12 months is something I look forward to doing every year. If I have to look at it everyday, I want to love it!



I collect calendars* that bring to me places I adore and places I want to explore...






















Cavallini Papers


I hang calendars that take me outside into the Garden... Cavallini Papers














Cavallini Papers








Nantucket Hospital




...Calendars that Celebrate Style -



























...Calendars that bring the Arts I love in to grace my office-



















...Calendars that make me smile on any of "those days"-









fredflare









...and calendars that take me out of the moment and remind me to breathe!


Align Center


MOMA










Of course,I cannot let 2009 start without something from Etsy!

inkdrop design


everyday grace

delphine press


be happy now


lizard press

wooden doll

*Calendars from Calendars.com and Amazon unless otherwise indicated.

With all that I still will ask "What's Today?" but I will have plenty of references to tell me where I am supposed to be and when!

May 2009 be filled with Joy and Peace and Many Dates To Remember!