I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet. -- Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

21 December 2008

Brown Paper Packages...Blue Satin Sashes-Bags, accessories and Simply Lovely-a Few of My Favorite Things

THIS is the category where I get into trouble! One for you, two for me!

I am a BagLady! I think a bag that reflects someone's style and essence and is also something they can carry with them to think of you is perfect. Here are some special options for gifting in Bags, Accessories, Lovelies and Indulgences from creative companies with unique style and products.

Be Sweet




Lantern Moon






Orla Kiely


Wisteria

Viva Terra



Just Lovely
Viva Terra


Lantern Moon
Anthropologie



Mackenzie-Childs


Indulge!

Cashmere Slippers WS Home
Diva Pashmina Mackenzie-Childs



Be Sweet